Quality and Environment policy
Diper Maquinaria S.L., aware of the commitment made with to customers, has established a Quality and Environmental Quality Management System within its Organisation, based on the models specified by the standards UNE-EN-ISO9001:2015, UNE-EN-IS014001:2015.
Mission & Vision
We seek a project based on people working as a team, to make Diper Maquinaria S.L., a strong organisation in what we provide to our customers, effective and efficient responses in the management of the products we design and manufacture, helping us to consolidate your activities.
Our objective is based on a set of good practices and, consequently, enables the personal development of the whole team that comprises the Organisation, guaranteeing the quality of our products and respect for the environment, collaborating in its sustainability, preservation and protection.
- Commitment; fulfilling and maintaining the efficacy of the Quality Management System
- Customer satisfaction is our guarantee for the future. Therefore it has to be our maximum priority.
- Ensuring the products manufactured by Diper Maquinaria, S.L., meet all the legal and regulatory requirements in terms of quality and environment, as well as those of the interested parties.
- Obtaining the satisfaction and fulfillment of the staff, so that our human resources are the strength of the organisation.
- Always obtaining maximum professional skill. Seeking efficacy and efficiency.
- Obtaining the resources necessary to reach the quality levels agreed with the customers.
- Training, involving and motivating all staff in achieving the goals defined and encouraging their participation.
- Being open to communication and information. Acquiring and sharing knowledge.
- Respecting Customers, Collaborators, Colleagues and the Social Environment.
- Adopting actions to prevent faults, checking the result obtained meets our customers' requirements.
- Analysing the internal and external context according to a plan, in our Organisation, as well as the interested parties.
- Accepting the responsibilities and the results of our actions.
- Managing the risks arising from our activity, namely: Quality Assurance System, Continuity Plan and Occupational Risk Management Plan.
- The environmental commitments and principles of our Organisation, appropriate for our context. Preventing and reducing as far as possible the environmental effects that may be derived from our activities, offering products in fields of ecology and quality, analysing and applying ecologically efficient processes and products, fulfilling the environmental legislation applicable to our activity, regularly checks by the Management of compliance with the environmental policy, its goals and functions and informing, training and raising awareness of all our employees in the environmental aspects related to their workstation.
- Implementing any necessary corrective action.
Quality and Environmental Objectives
The Integrated Quality and Environment Management System, designed as such, is the task of all employees, and the Management are the ones to lead the effort, providing the employees compliance with all the work guidelines indicated, as well as the possible improvements to make the workstations more and more efficient and safe.
- Establish and review the quality and environment goals and objectives every year.
- Make regular reviews and audits of the Integrated Quality and Environment Management System, that ensure its suitability and efficacy and make it possible to establish ongoing improvement programmes for its development and management (performance).
Their dissemination and understanding are the basis for the motivation and integration of all current employees and new starters, who will be trained in our Integrated Management System.
For ongoing effectiveness and suitability, this Quality and Environment Policy will be reviewed and if necessary updated in the Management Reviews.